Hosting a hen party where guests haven’t met before? Why not try Speed Dating with a twist? This will allow guests to get to know one another. Keep reading to find out how to play.
This game is a fantastic ice breaker during any hen party. Each hen has a certain amount of time (approx two minutes) to ask the other hen some questions. When her time is up, the other hen must begin asking her the same questions. The host can decide the amount of time depending on what else she has planned for the night. Now that you have an idea how to play, it’s time to start! Divide the group into half and ask one half to sit in a line. The other half of the group must rotate and move to the next hen when the time is up. Prepare some questions for the hens to ask each other and let the ‘date’ begin. If you are looking for some inspiration check out our list of questions below.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- How do you know the bride?
- Is this your first hen party?
- Where do you work?
To make things more interesting you could include some fun questions:
- Name one thing on your bucket list
- Using one word, how would you describe yourself?
- If you could spend one day in someone elses shoes, who would it be?
- If today was your last day on earth, what would you do?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
So ladies, get to know each other and have an amazing time!